I GOT MY PERMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m pretty excited! I’ve been waiting to drive for years and now I can! 😀
Do you have your permit yet? Do you want to drive? Would love to hear from you in the comments!!
Original release date: March 13, 2015.
Rating time: 105.
After her father unexpectedly dies, young Ella (Lily James) finds herself at the mercy of her cruel stepmother (Cate Blanchett) and stepsisters, who reduce her to scullery maid. Despite her circumstances, she refuses to despair. An invitation to a palace ball gives Ella hope that she might reunite with the dashing stranger (Richard Madden) she met in the woods, but her stepmother prevents her from going. Help arrives in the form of a kindly beggar woman who has a magic touch for ordinary things.
This is my favorite movie! If you haven’t seen it, WATCH IT!!!!!!!!
I thought I’d do a fun post with some random things you probably don’t know about me!
- I’m 5’7.
- My favorite ice cream is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
- I have 11 cousins.
- I share a room with my two younger sisters.
- My favorite candys are Heath and Jolly Ranchers.
- I love sweat pants.
- My third favorite movie is Sully.
- I love going shopping.
- My favorite colors are lilac purple and light blue.
- I grew up in the suburbs but now live in the country.
- My dream car is an Audi Q2.
- My two favorite old TV Shows are, The Brady Bunch and Dick Van Dyke.
- My favorite seasons are Fall and Summer.
- My favorite place is Sandy Cove in Maryland.
- My favorite food is salad.
I hope you enjoyed learning some random things about me! 😉
Hey everybody!!! I was nominated by Gracie for the Blogger Recognition Award. Thanks Gracie! Don’t forget to check out her blog!
RULES FOR THIS AWARD:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select (up to 15) other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
WHY I STARTED BLOGGING:
My mom told me I should start a blog, so I was like “why not”? You can read about all that happened with my blog when I first started here. I love blogging and my blog is kind of just “a little bit of everything”. So I blog about all types of stuff!
MY ADVICE FOR NEW BLOGGERS:
- Try doing series sometimes, like a book series or a blog challenge and get people to join you. From experience, blog challenges or photography challenges are SUPER fun! Sometimes you get more followers, more comments and more likes!!
- Every once in a while you need to brainstorm and think, “Who am I wanting to reach”? Then do some blog planning. It helps so much!
Thanks for reading friends!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY BESTEST FRIENDS!!!!!
Hannah is funny, artistic, awesome, fun and sweet!! I can’t begin to explain how thankful I am for her! She’s been my best friend for 3 years! When we became best friends, we used to call each other “twin” because we thought we looked so much alike, but really we both just had really curly brown hair and were the same height!! 😀 Can’t wait to see what the future holds for you girl! Love you to the moon and back!!
I was tagged by Gracie for The Blue Sky Tag. Thanks Gracie!!!
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people. (I’m only doing 5)
- Give them 11 new questions. (I’m only doing 8)
The Questions I was asked:
Night owl? Or early bird? I’m definitely a Night Owl.
Do you like breakfast or dinner better? It depends on what I’m having. 😉
Something most people don’t know about you. I love onesies!!
Do you like veggies? Yes!
Have you ever met a celebrity? Nope, but I would really like to meet Anthony Rizzo!
Do clowns scare you? Not really.
Can you make people laugh? Sometimes.
Do you like to wear hats? Yes, especially baseball caps.
What is your favorite holiday? CHRISTMAS!!
Are you a spender or a saver? Spender.
One word to describe your BFF. Artistic.
Hope I didn’t tag anybody who’s already been tagged!
Are you an extrovert or introvert?
Favorite social media?
What is your dream job?
If you knew today was your last day of life, how would you spend it?
What’s your middle name?
If you could spend a day in someone else’s shoes, who would it be and why?
Tea or Coffee?
What’s your favorite food?
Thanks for reading!
Hey guys, so you probably all know that I’m a BIG Cubs fan. My whole family (except my mom, a cardinals fan) are Cubs fans. One of my brothers makes sports videos and he made one for the Cubs’ postseason run. Check it out!
Pumpkin bread has to be one of my favorite fall foods, and I LOVE making it. When it’s baking it fills the house with the delicious smell of pumpkin and nutmeg!
- 2 Cups Libby’ Pure Pumpkin
- 3 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- ⅔ cup Water
- 4 eggs
- 3⅓ cups Flour
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1.5 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- Mix Pumpkin, Sugar, Oil, Water, and Eggs in large mixing bowl until well combined.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg. Stir well, then gradually pour into large bowl of pumpkin mixture. Stir well to combine completely.
- Spray TWO 9×5 Non-stick Loaf Pans with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Pour mixture evenly into loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 – 55 minutes, or until done and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. ENJOY!!