It’s finally warm enough to wear spring clothing. YAY!
I love these sunglasses. They’re super cute and stylish!
This dress is probably more summer, but………… it feels like summer. haha. I got this dress last year, so they don’t have the same exact color.
I just got these last week and OH MY GOODNESS! They are the most comfortable shoes EVER CREATED! They are super cute AND good for your feet. You can dress them up like I did or you can wear them with shorts or even sweat pants! They go with pretty much everything.
Shoes. Dress (similar). Sunglasses.
What’s the weather like by you? Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to see more like it? Talk to me in the comments!
Hey!! I’m trying to choose which sign off I should use. Can you help me?
Here are the three that I made!
#1. (REALLY like this one)
#3. (like this one as well)
Which one do you like best? #1, #2 or #3? Let me know in the comments!
Original release date: January, 6 2017
Running time: 127 mins
NASA mathematicians Katherine Johnson (Taraji P. Henson), Dorothy Vaughan (Octavia Spencer) and Mary Jackson (Janelle Monáe) cross gender and race lines to help launch astronaut John Glenn (Glen Powell) into outer space.
DISCLAIMER: Depending on how your parents view some stuff in movies, have them read this. Here
I love this movie. I’ve seen it 4 times and wouldn’t mind seeing it 20 or more times. It’s a powerful story.
I was nominated for The Rockstar You Tag by Ariana! Thank you so much!
- Use the picture in your post.
- Answer the seven questions you were given by the person who nominated you.
- Give three fun/interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate as many people as you want.
- Give them seven questions to answer.
- Have fun!
The Questions I was asked:
- How many pairs of shoes do you have? – 10 or more
- What is your opinion of clowns? – I don’t mind them
- What is your favorite animal? – Horse
- Do you have any pets, if so, how many and what are their names/breeds? – I don’t have any pets
- What is your favorite subject in school? – Writing
- What is your favorite accessory? – Shoes
- What do you want to be when you grow up? – A mom and maybe a broadway singer
3 Facts about myself:
- I was 14 when I saw my first movie in theater
- I’m going to be a bridesmaid for the first time this summer
- I’ve only had 3 birthday parties
- Where would you spend all your time if you could?
- What movie or TV show do you refuse to watch?
- Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting?
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
- What was the best book or series you’ve ever read?
- What’s your favorite genre of movies?
- What job would you be really good at?
Have fun girls!
I was nominated by Liz. Thanks girl!
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #versatilebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Tell 7 things about yourself. What are some fun facts about yourself?
- Keep up with the chain and nominate 10-15 bloggers for this award.
7 facts about me:
- I’m currently writing a story.
- I have 2 jobs. A secretary and a custodian.
- I’m a musicaholic.
- I’ve only watched 6 movies in a theater.
- I’m reading the Scarlet Pimpernel.
- My favorite TV Show right now is MONK.
- The last movie I watched was I Can Only Imagine. (IT WAS SOOOO GOOD!)
Hope you enjoyed reading! Would you like to be tagged sometime? Talk to me in the comments, I’d love to hear from you! 🙂