I was nominated for a challenge and an award!
The Outstanding Blogger Award
I was nominated by Esther for this award! Thanks so much hun!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (Make sure to check out the original award post here!)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
- What are four adjectives that describe your personality? – Silly, Friendly and Caring
- Pie or cake? – Pie
- Swimming or basketball? – Swimming
- Dream car? – Jeep Wrangler
- Favorite quote? – I don’t really have a favorite but I found this one. “You only fail when you stop trying.”
- Favorite soda? – I rarely drink soda but when I do I like, Dr. Pepper!
- Pugs or Chihuahuas? – Neither. I am NOT a dog person. Sorry to all you animal lovers🙈
I’m not going to nominate anybody because so many people have done this and I can’t think of anybody. 🙈
On to the challenge!
Bloggers Support Bloggers Challenge
I was nominated by Jirah! Thank you so much!
- Thank the one who has tagged you for this challenge and give a link to their blogsite so others could see.
- Add any of the official photos in your blog post.
- List at least 5 bloggers you love and want to appreciate at this very moment.
- Give a short description about the blog you listed and some of the reasons why you love the blogger, or literally anything you want to say.
- Tag at least 5-10 bloggers to do the challenge.
- Put the official hashtag, #BloggersSupportBloggers in the Tags section of your post so whenever a blogger is looking for new blogs to read, it will be easier to find.
Blogs I Love:
Ainsleys posts are so cute and fun! She gives great tips and is ADORABLE!! I love this girl! We’ve been friends for years and ever since blogging, she’s been amazing! Love ya girl!
Hannah is so wonderful at blogging! She gives amazing tips and has adorable pictures! Her blog has grown so much in the past couple years and I’m not surprised. She’s worked really hard. She also has an awesome Etsy shop!
Christina is super sweet! She has really fun posts and is always so encouraging!!!
Hailey is adorable! She has fun lifestyle posts and I love reading them!
DW I’ve also known for years. She’s really good at blogging and I love seeing new posts from her!
Hope you enjoyed this!