Oh my goodness, you don’t even know how much I LOVE white chocolate chip cookies. (I especially like the chocolate) Here is the recipe for the cookies!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups unsifted flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 bag of Ghirardelli Classic White Chips
Preheat oven to 350 F. Cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and beat well. Blend in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in white chips. Roll little chunks into balls and put onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes.